Courses And Admission Process
DETAILS OF COURSE - B.Ed
- Eligibility : SC,ST, OBC, SBC, 45 % General 50%
- Course : B.ED. & B.A. B.ED. / B.SC. B.ED.
- Intake : 4 Unit (50 per Unit) for B.Ed. & 100 Seat for B.A. B.ED. / B.SC. B.ED
- Duration : 2 Years for B.Ed & 4 years for B.A. B.ED. / B.SC. B.ED.
- Affiliation : Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University, Sikar
- Fees : By State Government
- Sesstion Start Date : 11-9-2006
The course includes theory and extensive practical work. The syllabus is comprehensive, and makes effective use of the training system evolved by experts in the field. The theory subjects relate to different stages of Human growth & development, concentrating on the early childhood years.
Practical work includes supervised teaching at the pre school level, group projects, seminar presentation, field work, micro teaching units observation of school & institution, and a host of related activities. We offers teacher-training courses in B.Ed.
B.Ed Degree Course
Information of Subject
- Arts: Hindi, Sanskrit, Social Study, Civis, Home Science
- Science: Physics, Biology, General Science
- Commerce: Book Keeping (BK) & Commerce Practice (CP)
B.Ed Degree Course :
Admission to College is done in accordance with the provision and guidelines laid down by the competent authority of the Government of Rajasthan from time to time.
1. Eligibility for Admission to the Course :
A candidate shall be eligible for the Degree of Bachelor of Education provided that has taken the B.A., B.Sc., B. Com. or a post graduate degree of University of Rajasthan or a degree from some other University recognized by this University as equivalent there of. The candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks in the Part III of the UG Degree.
2. Eligibility for Admission to Examination :
A candidate shall be eligible for the B.Ed., degree examination only if she Forwards her application for Examination with the satisfactory evidence of having qualified herself for a degree from the University of Rajasthan or from another University, which is recognized by UGC. The candidate should have put in not less than 75 percent of attendance and should have satisfactorily completed all the course requirements as given in the syllabus.